This website (Website) is owned and operated by or on behalf of Murray Irrigation Limited (ABN 23 067 197 933) (”Murray Irrigation Limited”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
1. ACCESS AND USE
- You may browse and view the Website, and download material from the Website for your personal non-commercial use, provided that you do not remove any copyright or trade mark notices contained on the material.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Unless otherwise indicated, all intellectual property rights (including copyright) subsisting in the Website and the material on the Website (including information, data, images, text, software, logos and trade marks contained in this Website) is owned by us or is licensed to be used by us. You must obtain written permission from us or the relevant owner before reusing any material that is published on this Website (including any content and trade mark). Any unauthorised use of the material appearing on this Website may violate copyright, trade mark and other property rights or legal protections and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Specifically, you must not (and must not assist or procure any other party to), directly or indirectly, copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit (including broadcast), make available, distribute, redistribute, sell, modify, publish or otherwise deal with any material on any part of this Website in any manner whatsoever.
- You must not (and must not assist or procure any other party to) use any trade mark, service mark or logo which appears or is used on this Website, nor do anything to prejudice the rights of the owner or licensee of such trade mark, service mark or logo.
3. SPECIFIC RESTRICTIONS – NO UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
- You must not (and must not assist or procure any other party to), whether directly or indirectly, transmit to or via the Website any virus or otherwise interfere with the Website.
- You must not (and must not assist or procure any other party to), whether directly or indirectly, post or transmit to or via the Website any information or material which breaches any laws or regulations.
4. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- The Website contains links to other sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties and which are not under our control.
- We provide the links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by us of the contents of the linked site. We do not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained on those linked sites, and is not responsible for the material or information contained on those linked sites.
5. VIRUS WARNING
- We do not warrant that any data (including any file) obtained through this Website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you use appropriate and adequate security and measures to protect you against any attacks, errors, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful or disabling code.
- We do not warrant, represent or guarantee that this Website will be accessible or available at all times, or that access to and use of this Website will be continuous, uninterrupted, secure, speedy or error free. We do not guarantee that all errors will be corrected, and do not guarantee to continue operating all or any part of this Website.
- While we will attempt to ensure that the information, content or software (including the content and/or software of third party) provided on this Website is correct, we do not guarantee its reliability, accuracy or completeness. Such information is provided on an “as is” basis, and we do not provide any warranties or representations of any kind, whether expressed or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, suitability or completeness.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be compatible with your equipment or any software which you use.
- We do not control the transfer of data over telecommunications facilities, including the internet. We do not warrant secure operation of the Website or that it will be able to prevent third party disruptions of such Website. We do not guarantee the speed at which information may be transmitted or received via the Website. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damage inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications.
- We do not guarantee any and all implied warranties arising from statute, course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade, including of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
This paragraph 7 does not purport to exclude any rights which you may have which are provided by statute and which cannot be excluded (including under the Australian Consumer Law).
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (or any of our officers, employees, contractors or agents) will not be liable for any direct, indirect loss, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages or loss, claim, expense, cost or liability (including without limitation any losses in the nature of loss of business profits, loss of data, loss of goodwill or reputation, or labour costs), regardless of whether that liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), at common law, in equity, under statute, under an indemnity or otherwise howsoever arising.
- We may (or authorise third party to) collect, store, process and use your personal information, including:
- information which you may provide when accessing the Website (such as your name and email address); and/or
- in the case of the supply of goods – replacing or repairing the goods or supplying equivalent goods, or paying the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and
- in the case of the supply of services – supplying the services again, or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
- You may make your browser reject cookies. However, in this case, you may not be able to use some or all of the features on our Website.
10. TERMINATION OF ACCESS OR USE
- We may terminate your access to or use of the Website at any time without giving any explanation or justification for such termination, and we have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising as a consequence of terminating access to or use of the Website.
- You must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and codes in relation to your access to, and use of, this Website including those laws that apply outside of Australia if you are accessing this Website from outside of Australia.
- Headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and have no effect in limiting or extending the language of the provisions to which they refer.