- Full-time position based in Deniliquin with country lifestyle, professional and personal benefits
- Flexible and family friendly working conditions
- A role that is fast-paced, challenging and highly rewarding
There are exciting moves being made within Murray Irrigation in compliance, policy and corporate affairs and marketing and, as a result of a promotion, this position is now available.
Reporting to the Executive Manager Corporate Affairs, you will contribute to a small creative team that prepares the company’s suite of media, government relations, strategy, marketing, shareholder and workplace publications in print and online.
This is predominantly a role that works with the written and spoken word.
You will prepare board briefing papers, audio and visual presentations, handle media traffic, prepare creative briefs for external service providers and assist colleagues and managers throughout the business to simplify their complex subject matter for presentation to other audiences.
To be eligible for this role you will hold tertiary qualifications in communications OR be able to clearly demonstrate your experience with similar responsibilities. Some experience as a print journalist would be highly regarded and you will be familiar with the use of social media. You will proof read and peer review written material from across the business and for this you must have well above average attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
What we can offer you
- Remote area salary packaging options
- Attractive remuneration package including incentive programs to reward performance
- Opportunity to build or continue your professional career working alongside a dedicated and professional management team
- Benefits such as supported study, health and wellbeing programs, purchased annual leave
How to apply
Initial enquiries can be made to PC (Pete) Smith on 0418 290 920.
To apply please submit a cover letter along with a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
7 March 2019.